Thursday, March 7, 2019

Re: james from silverdaddies

Good morning Don, 
I am single ,live alone in an apartment , Love having safe sex no pain
blood or scat involved. I don't smoke and have an occasional drink with friends.
Do not take drugs. Love to meet unperson before inviting at my place.
What I am into be squeaky clean to have fun as follows , sucking riming,
nipple play kissing, jacking off , finger fucking. Other things will have to 
be discussed we both would feel comfortable with each other.
If want to know more please ask. Just like easy man fun that w both can enjoy. 
     Let me know if to go forward to meet and have fun. 
Hope that you might have face photo would be appreciated.
 Do you live alone ,or do you have a girlfriend or married.
     Hope to hear from you . Hugs Karl 


On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 1:52 PM Don Lawson <donlaw45@gmail.com> wrote:
hey karl, been busy or i would have got back sooner. this is just my discreet email address. i would kind of like to get to know you through email a bit first. just being super careful sorry.

what turns you on? what would you like to do in regards to sexual encounters?

I'd be thrilled to find a playmate i could meet once in a while and have some fun with.

No comments: